Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting Close to Print Time

Here's the update on Big Red. We now have a working extruder. Thanks for the help Brandon B. The Z-axis motor coupler is no longer slipping. Thanks Adam. The print bed is almost finished. Thanks Mark H. The feeding tube is a fair way into development. Thanks Chris. The extended thermocouple is in place. Thanks Yuen. This is just to name a few.

Tomorrow we hope to begin test printing. We will also continue the development of the feeder tube, play around with anchoring the HDPE print surface to the print bed, get the PID temperature controller set up. Should be a good day. Starts at 11 am.

If you want to come in and work on your Clonedel you are welcome to do that too. The belts just got here today so if you want to come in and pick yours up you can do that too.



1 comment:

  1. I'll be in closer to 1 or 2. Save some work for me! (Also since I realized I never emailed you back, I got the converter, and it looks awesome. I'll need to look at your source code today to learn your secrets.))

    ReplyDelete