Friday, October 19, 2012

Today's Open Workshop

Hi All,

Today we will be hosting Open Workshop as usual but it will not begin until 12:20. With half of our officers across the pond, no one will be available to open the room until then.

For those of you itching to get your printers built there is good news: we will be accepting payments next week and placing orders. I have a few variables to pin down but it looks like our initial estimate of $300 was pretty darn accurate. I'll put a post on this blog when we are officially taking orders.

It's been brought to my attention that some of you who are still building Clonedels are missing some of the resin parts. I've helped a few individuals already, but I'm sure there are more. If you're missing anything drop by between 12:20 and 5 and I can get you what you need. If we don't have the part you're missing in the pile of spares I'll be sure to cast it this weekend and get it to you ASAP. If you're not sure if you're missing anything bring your printer in (or pictures of your printer) and I'll be able to tell you if you've got everything.

Don't forget to be awesome,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment